World Cardmaking Day Bloghop!Posted by Operation Write Home on Oct 6, 2012 in Bloghops/Events, Stars and Stamps | 49 comments
Welcome to the best tradition on the web: a bloghop on World Cardmaking Day! It’s one of our favorite events…showing off our crafters and some of our company partners with great creations to inspire your papercrafting!
New to OWH? You’ll want to visit our WELCOME page after hopping
but before getting started making cards…there’s lots of great info for you!
The theme for the hop cards this weekend is holiday & winter cards – and all are using card sketches! Some are using our OWH sketches; if you didn’t know about our sketch collection, you’re in for a treat! It’ll be fun seeing how all the sketches are used in different ways along the hop. Some have posted the sketch they chose, others posted links to the sketches…be sure to note how they’ve adapted the designs and use those ideas in your own crafting! This card – wishing you a wonderful winter full of juggling snowballs – uses Sketch #105 and the Hero Arts OWH Winter Wishes fundraiser stamp set.
As you hop along, here are a few things to note:
- Leave comments for our bloggers; everyone wants to know what you think of their creations. Comment on the element you like best; just posting “great card” doesn’t help us grow as crafters, so we all value your input!
- Do not spam with sales urls—that is considered rude. Leaving your own blog address is fine.
- When leaving your email address to enter for prizes, write it out: “myname at hotmail dot com” to avoid spam.
- Companies have **asterisks** around their names. [ie Check for candy!]
- The links are directly to the posts; so you can hop ANYtime (though candy may time out!). So if you get overwhelmed with creativity, take a break to make a card too!
What? You didn’t get enough inspiration? Really? Well go check out the World Cardmaking Day for lots more blogs to inspire you!