Tutorial – Embossed Flower Card
Today’s tutorial comes to us today from Pam at Airbornewife’s Stamping Spot. She recently posted this card on OWH’s Facebook page, and we loved it so much we asked her to show us how she made it.
1. Stamp some sort of Swirl/Flourish design on your card stock.
2. Attach flowers or punched images onto card stock in random places. I find that a glue stick works best.
3. tip: smooth out flowers using an acrylic block or something flat.
4. Place card stock in an embossing folder, using one with an intricate design gives the best results.
5. Run through your die-cut/embossing machine.
6. I like to use brads in the centers of the flowers, attach the sentiment, assemble layers together and your card is complete.
This is a great way to use up all the scads of flowers you may have laying around. I know that I have many bottles and keep moving them from one place to another.
In addition to this great tutorial, Pam is offering a give-away! Each person who posts a card using this technique gets entered in a drawing for a chance to win a two-pack of embossing folders that includes the folder she used on the flower cards. Post your entry by midnight Sunday night. The winner will be announced in next Tuesday’s Tutorial.
Thanks, Pam for a great tutorial and give-away!
Visit Pam at her blog, or leave a comment here and let her know what you think. Also remember that you can submit tutorial ideas, or share a tutorial of your own. Just write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.