Deadlines are important to follow – as we need to get the cards out in time to be written on and mailed home in time for holidays. General cards can be sent anytime.
Contacts request a large (325+ cards) or medium box (150+), and each box has a selection of the coming holiday as well as all our standard themes – thinking of you, love, missing you, birthday, and thank you.
Holiday cards start to ship out 8-10 weeks before the date to allow plenty of time to get to remote locations and back home in time for the holiday itself. Your help is critical in getting the cards to our office well in advance of deadlines so we can reach the remote units early!
A note about needs for AnyHero mail:
At Christmastime, we get a LOT of season-specific mail, and we’d like to limit that this year -please focus on cards that will make sense at any time of year. With limited persons to send cards to for the holidays, we’d like to be sure we can use all the mail. Thanks!
Click to download and print your own OWH deadline calendar for 2014! Post
- Dec 31 – Valentines and winter
- March 7 – Easter
- March 31 – Mother’s Day
- April 30 – Father’s Day
- Aug 31 – Halloween
- Sept 30 – Thanksgiving & Fall
- Oct 10 – yes it’s early this year due to the drawdown – holiday cards need to be mailed out earlier.
- Nov 30 – AnyHero Christmas
- Love *most requested
- Missing you *most requested
- Thank you
- Thinking of you, Hello, Blank (no sentiment)
- Get Well
- Wish you were here
- Party invitations
- Baby shower cards
- Bridal announcements
- Wedding cards
- To mommy/daddy
- Retirement, other rare themes
- Blank AnyHero cards (write your own note in them, we don’t need blanks)